Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Day 2 MTC

I've debated about this next entry and whether or not to write it. But since it will forever be a part of my mission memories it should definitely be included. Lest anyone thinks that this is a 100% spiritual activity this should cause you to think twice. If you aren't familiar with the Hallelujah Chorus story this is it in a nutshell. The choir was about to begin singing at church so I promptly stood up. My skirt didn't.  So here's the MTC full story. Fortunately it was still dark as we left after breakfast. We were between buildings & dad said no one was behind us. I hope he wasn't lying. I guess the elastic gave way and my skirt started to slip. I grabbed it as fast as I could but unfortunately I did NOT have a slip on because I hadn't packed the white one & my black one was too long. Now I have one skirt for 4 more days & I'm completely paranoid about wearing it! I did make a small purchase to allow use of said skirt until I'm reunited with my sewing machine.
Now were off to a devotional with a General Authority but don't know who. I'm sure the last part of my day will be more rewarding than the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment