Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Friday, April 10, 2015

Maps for Referrals

After playing catch-up since the Internet returned, it became extremely quiet. We may have had 6 phone calls in 2 days, but I'm not complaining! It's so nice to actually be able to work on a few projects--uninterrupted. Today I decided to redo the maps for each zone. This makes is so much easier to get the referrals sent out. There have been so many changes since I made them a year ago, so I'm hoping it will be helpful for the Sister who'll be taking over for me.

Each sticky tab has a missionary companionship (blue for English and green for Spanish.) Once the referral's address has been mapped I'm able to tell exactly which missionaries live closest so I can text and email the information to them. I'm actually to the point where I don't need to look up most of the missionary addresses, but a year ago this job was an absolute nightmare! I'll keep my fingers crossed that this will be useful for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment