Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Saturday, May 2, 2015

P-Day--Sort of

Just look what I got for going into the office today--Missionaries! I had to go into the office today to try to print the roster. There were a few issues that needed to be resolved before President Hansen could submit it. Until he does it can't be printed. For some reason it went very quickly. Maybe it's because we now have 5 zones instead of 6 so there were only 16 pages to print instead of 18. Also, our big copy machine is out of commission so I had to use the smaller printer in our office, which meant I didn't have to go into a different room to change the paper for each zone. I think I learned something today.
The Hastings, Elder Smiley and Elder Smith came into Baton Rouge from Oakdale for a Branch Temple Day
Elder Elison and Elder Taylor from Marksville and Elder Whittier in his real missionary clothes:)  The Marksville Elders had to come into BR because their car registration needed to be renewed. 
Sister Jewett and Sister Roberts dropped by the office to drop off a letter for another Sister that came to them for some strange reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment