Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Monday, September 29, 2014

Elder Adkins Returns

Elder Steele and Elder Adkins with the plant that Elder Steele grew from a seed.
How sad will I be when Sister Lyons goes home? Not only is she so much fun to be with or talk to, but she's my supplier of jokes. Today are more about Boudreaux and Thibodaux.

One day Boudreaux walked into Thibodaux's house & asked him may what's that in ya front yard?? Thibodaux said "may it a helicopter." Boudreaux says "may a helicopter. What it do?" Thibodaux say "come see I show ya." They walk in the yard. Thibodaux gets in and takes off strait up into the clouds. After a while Boudreaux hears a loud noise and Thibodaux and helicopter come crashing down. So Boudreaux walks around and finds Thibodaux laying on da ground all cut-up. Boudreaux asks "may Thibodaux what happen? " Thibodoux say "may Boudreaux I was going up in dat helicopter der and it got cold so I turned off the fan!!

Boudreaux, Thibodaux & St. Pierre been on dis island for 5 long years. One day St. Pierre was walking along da beach when he found dis bottle. He brought it to da camp dey built and opened it. A genie popped out and said,"I grant 3 wishes and since there are 3 of ya'll, you each get 1 wish. Since you found me, St. Pierre, you get the first wish."St. Pierre said,"I am from Cut Off and I wanna go back home." So den he was back home. Thibodaux said,"I am from Galliano and I wanna go back home." So den Thibodaux was back home. Boudreaux,him, he had to think a while. He said,"You know sha, I am kinda lonely, I wish my 2 podnas were back here!"

One day Boudreax and Thibodaux were watching TV. A good commercial about a movie came on and it said, "Coming To A Theatre Near You." Boudreaux looked at Thibodaux and said, "Thib how they know where we live?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment