Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Friday, September 12, 2014

Sister Wily and Sister Hoskins

Sister Hoskins is on her way back to Gonzales with Sister Wily after a companion exchange, but they stopped in the office to get some commissary. For some reason their order didn't get to me last week, so I'm glad we had what they needed.

Evidently, President Wall is on face book and posted some "Punology" last week. Here are a few of the, but certainly not all.

~I tried to catch some Fog. I mist.
~When Chemists die, they barium.
~A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
~I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop anytime.
~How did Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.
~I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
~This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
~I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
~I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
~Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.
~I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
~What to you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A Thesaurus.
~What does a clock do when it's hungry? I goes back four seconds.
~I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!
~Broken pencils are pointless.

It must be really slow in here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment