Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Tranquil Tuesday

I'm not sure how it goes from hectic to totally dead so quickly, but it did. Am I complaining? Absolutely not! After putting in 7 hours on Saturday trying to get the rosters completed, among other things, I didn't even feel guilty when I came home early for a nap.

Tuesday is always a fun day because it's "new missionary" day, but we didn't even get any today. There were only 2 referrals and 2 phone calls all morning so I made up the cards and summaries for November incomings. But when that was finished I was out!

We did have a few brief visitors.

Elder Fowler and Elder Anderson were going to their district meeting.
Elder Hillam and Elder Smiley were on their way to the Mission Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment