Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Today's Serious Miracle!

If anyone doubts that prayers are heard and answered I will totally disagree! Much to my surprise, the 20 cases of books arrived this morning. Part of my surprise was because I never received an email that the books had been sent, which was a bit discouraging. So, happily, we are no longer out of copies of the Book of Mormon, and I will never let them get that low again!

It was actually a very quiet day today, so, after parcelling cases of books to companionships who almost didn't get them, I took advantage of the time to work on cards and summaries for the September transfer. I had another surprise this morning when we received notice of another sister coming in September. That puts us at 22 with only 10 going home.

So how fun was my afternoon when these 4 hermanos came into the office. Elder Glauser was on exchanges and brought his passport into the office for safekeeping. We usually collect all the passports at orientation, so I was surprised to see it, but glad. It's much safer for us to keep it under lock and key and lock and key and lock and key. Then they don't have to worry about it, especially whenever they're transferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment