Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Singing Sisters

Today took me back, sort of, to my Girl Scout days. Sister Lyons (my supplier of jokes) and Sister Dixon came into the office to bring a car from one district to be given to another district and a few other things. They came into our little office, sat on the floor, sang and told Pokemon and Pikachu jokes. It reminded me of the song we sang in GS that said "The more we get together, together, together. The more we get together the happier we'll be. For your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. The more we get together the happier we'll be." One of the songs Sister D sang and played was an original about some of our missionaries--very funny!

Why don't you let Pokemon in the bathroom with you? He'll Pikachu!
How do you get Pikachu onto a train? You Pokemon!

Then Sister Cleere and Sister Baird came in and joined in the fun before taking the singing sisters home. They're actually our Opelousas and Lafayette Sisters and live in the same apartment in Lafayette--about an hour from Baton Rouge.

No comments:

Post a Comment