Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Monday, July 7, 2014

Le Creole Restaurant

Tonight's dinner might just have been the best restaurant we've been to since arriving in LA. We were invited by some of the Baton Rouge 1st Ward members to go out to Le Creole. I don't know what the stripes are on the salad. They sure weren't there when I was eating. Oh, I didn't take these pictures! It just seemed a bit tacky to stand up and start photographing the food. It was an upscale restaurant with 5 star flavor, presentation and service. I ordered the Le Creole salad--mixed greens, gulf shrimp, snow crab, mango, hearts of palm and cane vinaigrette that I'd pay good money to get the recipe. There was also a buerre blanc sauce on the shrimp and crab. Those things in the newspaper are delicious baby biscuits. Yumminess!

No comments:

Post a Comment