Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mission Car Inspections

Lest anyone thinks that our Office Elders don't have enough to do, maybe this will change your mind. At the 6 Zone Conferences last week and this week, Elder Trainor and Elder Adkins inspected ALL the mission cars--somewhere around 64 give or take a few. Missionaries are expected to wash and thoroughly clean their cars before bringing them to ZC. My guess is that the OE's back them into spaces and line them up precisely before doing inspections. 


I want to make it perfectly clear that I didn't take this picture of Elder Trainor & Elder Adkins relaxing in the cultural hall. At least my pics usually have a bit more clarity. Someone sent it to me, and I was glad they did. It's always nice to see these 2 able to relax, even if it was for only 2 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment