Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Friday, February 14, 2014

Missionary Minion Mistakes :(


Well, this is my attempt to recreate Kennedi's minion idea.  Now I'm qualified to tell you how to NOT do it.  Seems like I'm getting really good at not's.  At least I've learned something in the process--preferably how to do it correctly--both twinkie minions and office errors.  The good thing is that they actually looked ok and the elders and Sister O loved them.  I hope everyone noticed that these minions are wearing their missionary badges.

The senior elders will be out of the office for most of the day as they've gone to get a new apartment in a far away part of the mission about 2+ hours from Baton Rouge, and it's been very quiet in the office today.  So quiet, in fact, that Sister O has gone to a hair appointment and I'm reading children's books by Mike Artell.  Sister O brought 2 of them into the office this morning and they're so dang cute!  Three Little Cajun Pigs is about Trosclair, Thibodeaux, Boo and Claude, de gator.  Jacques and the Beanstalk is another Cajun tale, but she couldn't find her copy of Petite Rouge--A Cajun Red Riding Hood.  I'll be taking these home with me for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment