Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Fontenot Farewell

The Fontenot's last day as service missionaries was today, so President and Sister Hansen took us all out for lunch. Elder F got to choose where he wanted to go, and he opted for Charlie's. It's his favorite place. We've eaten there a few times, and it's a ton of food--mostly fried. Somehow I managed to not get a picture of the seafood platters that Elder F and the Pres ordered, but they were huge.
The Fontenot's and Hansen's

My chef salad--I'll be eating it for days!
I'm sure that Elder F will be popping into the office from time to time, and he promised Marc that he'd be there any time he needs help. That's very reassuring since I've noticed that there are several leases that will be expiring soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment