Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Announcing Ma-Ma's Camp 2015

After church today we had a few minutes to get the grandchildren together and give them their invitations for Ma-Ma's Camp 2015. This year's is "Southern Fried Fun!" because I really want to incorporate all of the great things we've experienced while here in Louisiana. And, yes, I broke my own rule and invited Ara. That's my prerogative:) The invitation is tied with some of the 30 pounds of beads collected at Mardi Gras to a box of Cafe du Monde beignet mix.


I'm pretty sure that the beads are the only thing Ara really cared about:)

Tia Rosa & Ara, Karina, Paige & Tanner
Kennedi & Ethan

Bronson, Rosa & Ara
Gavin & Bronson

Calli
Kennedi, who grew 3" since they were here in June!
I have to say that it will seem very strange to not have Marc at Ma-Ma's Camp this year. But, as much as he'll be missed, there's no place I'd rather he be than on a mission. Dio sia con te.

No comments:

Post a Comment