This is a testimony to me that somewhere they knew those truths before and now they're being recalled to mind.
The elders came to dinner this evening. Good thing they came at 5 because when we got home from church I'd forgotten to plug in the crock pot. Please note: a 4 lb chuck roast can be cooked on hi in 4 1/2 hours!
On the lighter side--observations on how you know y'all are in a small branch:
1. You meet everyone in the branch twice --once on the way in & again on the way out.
2. There's no place for a box of Kleenex on the portable podium.
3. The piano is a Yamaha keyboard.
4. All the hymn books are brand new because the branch was recently reopened.
5. The Sacrament is prepared before you finish the first verse of a 2 line hymn.
6. The same sister conducts, leads, prays & teaches the lesson in Relief Society.
7. You don't have to use the church restrooms because you're only there for 2 hours instead of 3.
8. Everyone loves you the minute you walk in the door. They act like you've been best friends forever.
9. You pray that you'll get to spend your entire mission in that incredible little branch!!!